Monday, December 27, 2021

Animal Freeze Dance | Kids Music | Songs for Kids | The Kiboomers

Terbaru



'ANIMAL FREEZE DANCE MUSIC THAT STOPS SONG LYRICS' | 'PARTY FREEZE DANCE SONG FOR KIDS' Let's play the Animals Freeze Dance Game! But, remember to stop when I say, Freeze!! DJ: Get ready to stomp like an elephant!! Stomp, stomp, elephants stomp Stomp around the room Elephants stomp around the room But stop when I say….. Freeze! DJ: Get ready to waddle like a penguin!! Waddle, waddle, penguins waddle Waddle around the room, Penguins waddle around the room, But stop when I say….. Freeze! DJ: Get ready to hop like a kangaroo!! Hop, hop, kangaroos hop Hop around the room, Kangaroos hop around the room But stop when I say….. Freeze! DJ: Get ready to swim like a polar bear!! Swim, swim, polar bears swim Swim around the room, Polar bears swim around the room But stop when I say….. Freeze! DJ: Get ready to swing like monkeys!! Swing, swing, monkeys swing Swing around the room, Monkeys swing around the room But stop when I say….. Freeze!

Baca Juga