Wednesday, December 15, 2021

"I'm Scared," Songs About Emotions by StoryBots

Terbaru



LYRICS: I’m scared … just like I said. That’s why I hide under my covers and tremble in my bed. Of what? I’m not quite sure, But it has three eyes, a spooky smile and polka dotted fur. I’m scared … and I’m shaking like it’s chilly. I’m scared … and I really have the willies. I’m scared … but my parents say it’s silly That my imagination has my hair standing on end. Sometimes I’m frightened … of something new, Being all alone or strange noises at the zoo. Sometimes it’s snakes or Halloween, Watching scary movies or a fear of being seen (by lots of people who are green!). When I’m scared … I can cuddle up with someone who cares. Check in the closet … make sure that nothing’s there. Breathe deep and let my feelings be shared. Sometimes I have a fear of heights, Sneaky creepy crawlers or the dark on stormy nights. Sometimes it’s doctors that give me shots, Taking yucky medicine or itchy chicken pox. When I’m scared … I can talk about it with someone who cares. Check in the closet … make sure that nothing’s there. Be brave and tell my fears to "Beware!"

Baca Juga