Sunday, August 9, 2020

Tour Jianbang Xi Jiaozhi, 頭兒肩膀膝腳趾, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes

Terbaru



Chinese Children Song

Song Title:  頭兒肩膀膝腳趾 ( 头儿肩膀膝脚趾, Tóur Jiānbǎng Xī Jiǎozhǐ , Head Shoulders Knees and Toes )

Video: A demo by a cat named “Xiao Yu”. I have to laugh every time I watch it:


歌詞, 繁體 中文, 簡體 中文, 拼音 和 英文 翻譯:
歌词, 繁体 中文, 简体 中文, 拼音 和 英文 翻译:
Gēcí, fántǐ zhōngwén,jiǎntǐ zhōngwén, pīnyīn hé yīngwén fānyì:
Lyrics in traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, pinyin and English translations:
(The translations are done by the Chinese character order so the grammar may not be proper. If you have any question about the lyrics, please leave a reply/comment below this post, I will answer you as soon as I can.):

頭兒 肩膀 膝 腳趾
头儿 肩膀 膝 脚趾
Tóur jiānbǎng xī jiǎozhǐ
Head shoulders knees toes

膝 腳趾, 膝 腳趾
膝 脚趾, 膝 脚趾
Xī jiǎozhǐ, xī jiǎozhǐ
Knees toes, knees toes

頭兒 肩膀 膝 腳趾
头儿 肩膀 膝 脚趾
Tóur jiānbǎng xī jiǎozhǐ
Head shoulders knees toes

眼 耳 鼻 和 口
眼 耳 鼻 和 口
Yǎn ěr bí hé kǒu
Eyes ears nose and mouth

Repeat 1 time.



Practice writing: CLICK HERE and hit the brushes next to each character to see the stroke orders. Grab a piece of paper and write them down.


 Please eave a comment below, I’d love to hear from you. Please like, share & register!

Baca Juga